New Tournament Schedule

Here it is. From Monday the 10th we have a new tourney schedule.

Sunday: €30 + €5 (€20 Rebuy Tourney) 6pm start

Monday: €30 + €5 Freezeout 9:30pm start

Tuesday: Satellite night. Satellites held for Scalp tournament and €150 freezeout. €20 freezeout if no satellite

Wednesday: €50 + €5 Freezeout 9:30pm

Thursday: €25 + €5 Freezeout 9:30pm

Friday: €25+ €5 Scalp tournament 9:30pm

First Tuesday of every month is €150 + €10 freezeout 8pm start, Deepstack

Every second Sunday €120 + €10 scalp tournament. 4 pm start, deepstack

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday 30th May...Day3.....we land on enemy shores!

Wow for a night with no cash game it sure is late. Yup its 6 in the morning and I'm going home to get royally drunk. I swear i dont have a drinking problem. Just ever have one of those nights where you just need to get hammered????? You're in my state of mind!

Anyhoo we kicked off tonights festivities 10 handed. Your stars in order of appearance were Roadkill, The Causeway, The Pony express, Family Guy, The DIY man, The Quiet man, That bad guy from the new Bond film, The Mathematician, Old Father Time, Mr Lactose Intolerant. (Phew these names are tougher and tougher to come by and they're always long which doesnt make sense since I have to type them all out over and over again. I'll never learn).

Speed dealing brought us down to 7 in the third level. The DIY man was first to go claiming he didnt mind going home early. Wish granted then. We also lost the Bond villain and Mr Lactose Intolerant. Things kinda hit a bump for a while and some action boards brought no action. Of course on my one break, where I had to send a text, Old Father time flops quad tens and is checked all the way to the river until The Causeway decides to bet out! Ah well at least he didnt lose all his chips.

Three handed took forever until we lost old father time and he left mumbling about something but super dealing powers allow us to tune out to bad cards, how did he call and general bad beat talk so I was oblivious to the mumblings and to the stares that followed. God bless Super hero school!!! Heads up was between the Causeway and the Mathematician. It was pretty much looking to be a looooong heads up which I dont generally mind as long as there is some action!!!!!! But it did finally happen. The causeway got caught slowplaying a flopped two pair when The Mathematician hit a four card straight on the river with a 6 in hand to top it. So that was pretty much it. Done and dusted by midnight.

So what the hell am I doing here at 6 in the morning? Well I introduced Roadkill and Family Guy to a new game, a different version of rummy if you dont mind and each session takes a while. Needless to say we had 4 sessions. Which brings me to my first point; I need to get drunk. Yabba Dabba Darts is still breaking hearts. With €24 in the bank and one off mammoth darts I hit two mysteries in a row. Aint that a bitch!!!!!! Elvis is apparently filled up again from the accidental jackpot last night. I'll believe it when I see it.

Oh on yet another point. I was informed today that all you need is a Gmail account to leave a comment so if you have....then please please leave a comment. It gets lonely on here and sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself. I am talking to myself aren't I? Allllo? Anybody?? Bloody philistines. I'm going home!

a very tired Caboose!

*** Tip of the day, Watch the Prestige. I meant to say it earlier but it came up in conversation tonight which reminded me.


2 comments:

Roadkill said...

good morning caboose, yes it is a beautiful morning, the game of rummy was really enjoyable and should play it more often in the future, maybe tonight? maybe for money too since i am quite handy at it. have to say the reset on the last game was amazing to give me the game in style. anyways, talk to ya tonight!!!

Roadkill said...

i guess i am the only one that leaves comments.

Tattoos