New Tournament Schedule

Here it is. From Monday the 10th we have a new tourney schedule.

Sunday: €30 + €5 (€20 Rebuy Tourney) 6pm start

Monday: €30 + €5 Freezeout 9:30pm start

Tuesday: Satellite night. Satellites held for Scalp tournament and €150 freezeout. €20 freezeout if no satellite

Wednesday: €50 + €5 Freezeout 9:30pm

Thursday: €25 + €5 Freezeout 9:30pm

Friday: €25+ €5 Scalp tournament 9:30pm

First Tuesday of every month is €150 + €10 freezeout 8pm start, Deepstack

Every second Sunday €120 + €10 scalp tournament. 4 pm start, deepstack

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day 11, our unit's being moved......

That's right baby! I'm outta here. For a little break! I'm going to see General Tyler and his elite group of Soldiers. So this means, no blog for 5 whole days. Which means its like I forgot again already.

Anyhoo, unless I get booted from the Concert (which may happen) I wont be updating this wee little blog. Well, if I dont get kicked out of the bedroom as well. Then I'll be bored and nekkid and sitting in a German Hotel lobby surrounded by some of the most regulated people ever.

Onto tonight. There we were, sitting down enjoying our munch (Yoda makes a great housewife), expecting another quiet night as everyone in Clonmel seems to be consumed with this Tag Rugby lark when the door bell goes! Raggy? A veritable tour bus of people from Carrig arrived on the scene. Much scratching of head ensued. So the quiet "eh we'll get one table" turned into 20 souls sitting at the blue felt of hell. Too many new faces, too tired so no new names. Awwwwwww. I can tell you that the final three got paid and they included the Mullet, The Cyclist and a newbie from Carrig. Nothing special happened barring flush draws being the hand of the night. All night!

Take the number of suckouts, divide them by the number of cards dealt all tournament on two tables, multiply that then by the power of the number of people wearing underwear and you might get where my headache was.

So I take 5 minutes, roll up the ole sleeves and crack my knuckles and my butt cheeks in preparation for the cash game. Pinocchio and Jimny Cricket come in and sit down. Two minutes later the game is over! I got nowhere near it! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

Which brings me to now, here I am on the eve of my great adventure watching Pinocchio and Yoda attempting to teach The Evil Twin how to play the new rummy on the scene. Does the phrase "The blind leading the blind" mean anything at all to you?

The cash league is pumping nicely, so do get your hours in. As there are still requests on how it works I shall upload the print out that can be found on the club pillar of fame.

Ohtay I think they're ready to lose some money. If i dont come home for any reason (pinkies crossed it will be due to abduction by hot Japanese women) I'll miss ye all.

Awwww yeah
C ya on da Phlip Cide.
Love
Caboose.

*** Tip of the day: Do not come into the club drunk and start pressing random buttons when I'm two away from Mammoth darts, and three nudges away from Barcrest. I will kill you.

No comments:

Tattoos